I recently had the pleasure of working with the HTML 5 Doctors. They were interested in publishing a piece on the state of HTML 5 Audio and we were happy to oblige. The post was also picked up by Ajaxian.com
It is great to be given the opportunity to provoke discussion on the latest developments in browser technology. Web-based audio is something we’ve long been interested in and it appears big changes are afoot.
Leave a Reply
- The Hyperaudio Pad – Next Steps and Media Literacy
- Breaking Out – The Making Of
- Breaking Out – Web Audio and Perceptive Media
- Playing web audio offline on mobile Safari. Mission impossible?
- Flash vs HTML5 Video and the Codec thing
- Altrepreneurial vs Entrepreneurial and Why I am going to Work with Al Jazeera
- HTML5 Audio APIs – How Low can we Go?
- Hyperaudio at the Mozilla Festival
- The Hyperaudio Pad – a Software Product Proposal
- Introducing the Hyperaudio Pad (working title)
- Accessibility, Community and Simplicity
- Build First, Ask Questions Later
- Further Experimentation with Hyper Audio
- Hyper Audio – A New Way to Interact
- P2P Web Apps – Brace yourselves, everything is about to change
Add new tag